nikola theme -i libretto
- Classic looks!
- Navigation links on top-right (for tablet/desktop)
- Blog description at bottom
- Support for custom copyright notices at bottom-left
- Icon links to social sites at bottom-right
- Mobile support! (Looks good on my android phone, at least!)
- Tag support!
This is my first effort at making a theme and I hope you will enjoy using it!
Official DEMO website
In addition to the demo hosted on themes.getnikola.com, I also maintain a demo site dedicated to showcasing the strengths of this theme here,
Speaking of which, the source code for this theme (and demo) is hosted on Github,
Feel free to report any issues, make suggestions or even better - contribute!
Here is a list of Nikola features (that I'm aware of) which are currently not supported with this theme,
- 3rd-party comment system (is it even possible to do this without JS ?)
If you want a feature to be supported by this theme, please make a request for it via the theme's official Github issues tracker,
As long as it isn't troublesome, I'll try to add it in.
This theme is based off a Wordpress theme of the same name. You can find the original here,
You can report issues with this theme and request help via GitHub Issues.