To install, run nikola theme -i monospace
A Nikola port of Vinicius Massuchetto's monospace Wordpress theme. I have tried to keep it as faithful as possible, because I really liked it. This port uses twitter bootstrap.
You can see the original here: http://wordpress.org/themes/monospace
This theme is licensed under the GPL v2.0 like the original. Below is a fragment of the original theme's README:
Monospace WordPress Theme
- Are you a programmer, and just want to discuss some code?
- Do you usually write things in 80 columns and want your web content to be like that?
- Do you send e-mails only in plain ASCII?
- Do you think information is way more important than anything around the web?
- Do you enjoy a well written text in plain format?
- Clean, extra-light, easy, objective, image free and 80 columns monospaced
- Good for code, e-mails and indented content
- 2 columns layout, threaded comments, widget, and translation ready
- Automatically resize images to fit the 80 column / 500px text space
- Built-in related posts funcionality
- WordPress standard widgets already styled
- Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader and Orkut sharers
- Compatible with WP-Pagenavi and WP-Syntax plugins
Theme Author: Vinicius Massuchetto http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br
WordPress Theme's Trac Tickets http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?keywords=~theme-monospace
You can report issues with this theme and request help via GitHub Issues (themes repository).